New fabrics for this coming season

These are some of the new fabrics and colours that have got me really excited about the new season.

The lace is a classic design that has been around for a while in black, white and pink but whilst recently working on a 'mother of the groom' outfit I discovered a range of new colours, what is special about the chocolate lace is a slight coppery/rusty hint that is picked out in the high lights of the pattern which just happened to go perfectly with a shade of raw silk that creates a really warm and luxurious feel.


Bringing the concept towards a more bridal ideal, I wanted to lighten the over all feel with creamy shades. As soon as I laid the fabrics together, I received an email about a similar colour combination.


This sent my mind off in to an earthy, victorian spiral. This lace is just utterly gorgeous and would work beautifully with the chocolate as well. I can't wait to have some samples made up!

In contrast to these natural, earthy tones, my heart jumped when I saw this rich kingfisher blue, it is just so captivating.
Now all I have to do is decide which to make up first...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

visit the website

About this blog


Whether you are shopping on my website or on my Etsy shop, I needed a way to catalogue and display a large number of the fabrics that I have available for corsetry, evening wear, bridal gowns and custom clothing from standard stock ranges, limited editions, vintage pieces and new arrivals.

Use this for inspiration and design help... have a look at my other blogs for pictures of made items and frockumentaries.

Feel free to message me if you have questions because it will take a while to get through all the fabrics, photograph and post them especially as I have new stock in all the time and I am REALLY busy in the studio.

Get hold of me at:


boundbyobsession@live.co.uk