New fabrics for August...

August is a really exciting month, the colours of spring are still lingering, with the vibrance of summer deepening in to the promise of autumnal shades...anything goes in August.

We have a few new designs this month and a selection of new fabrics, antique and vintages laces.

My favorite new design for this month is the Alice inspired corset gown.... Click on the image to see more...

Below is an image taken from the website of the fabric sample card, this new product means that you can see and feel fabrics for yourself. Click on the image to see more...

We always get very excited about new supplies of Victorian, antique and vintage lace because they are so rare and unique... These are the results of a recent treasure hunt!





Do feel free to get in touch if there is something that you are looking for in particular, we are constantly updating the inspiration section of our website if you are browsing for ideas.

www.boundbyobsession.co.uk

0 comments:

Post a Comment

visit the website

About this blog


Whether you are shopping on my website or on my Etsy shop, I needed a way to catalogue and display a large number of the fabrics that I have available for corsetry, evening wear, bridal gowns and custom clothing from standard stock ranges, limited editions, vintage pieces and new arrivals.

Use this for inspiration and design help... have a look at my other blogs for pictures of made items and frockumentaries.

Feel free to message me if you have questions because it will take a while to get through all the fabrics, photograph and post them especially as I have new stock in all the time and I am REALLY busy in the studio.

Get hold of me at:


boundbyobsession@live.co.uk